[image 00916] CFP: IEEE FG 2015 Special Session on Mouth Motion Analysis for Speech Recognition and Speaker Verification

Takeshi SAITOH saitoh @ ces.kyutech.ac.jp
2014年 10月 25日 (土) 00:24:33 JST

image-MLの皆様

九州工業大学の齊藤と申します.

オウル大学の Dr. Ziheng Zhou からの依頼ですが,FG'15の
special sessionのご案内です.

===================================

Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to announce that our proposed special session "Analysis
of mouth motion for speech recognition and speaker verification" has
been accepted by the 11th IEEE International Conference on Face and
Gesture Recognition (FG'15) www.fg2015.org and would like to invite you
to contribute to it.

The session addresses the importance of analyzing human mouth motion for
human-computer interaction and includes, but not limited to, the
following five main topics:
  1) visual speech recognition
  2) audiovisual speech recognition
  3) visual-only speaker verification
  4) audio/visual fusion for speaker verification and liveness detection
  5) mouth non-manuals for automatic sign language recognition

The deadline for paper submission is the 24th of November and you may
submit your paper through the CMT system under the shortened name
"Special Session on Mouth Motion Analysis".
The CMT is available from here: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/FG2015

We are looking forward to your papers and would like to thank you in
advance for your support.

Best regards,

Special session organizers:
Dr. Ziheng Zhou, University of Oulu
Prof. Guoying Zhao, University of Oulu
Dr. Stefano? Zafeiriou, Imperial College London

    九州工業大学
    大学院情報工学研究院
    システム創成情報工学研究系
      齊藤 剛史(Takeshi SAITOH)