[image 01202] CFP: Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing (SIGGRAPH ASIA 2015)

Naohisa Sakamoto naohisas @ viz.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
2015年 5月 7日 (木) 12:46:33 JST

#重複してお受け取りの方はご容赦ください

京都大学の坂本と申します。

SIGGRAPH ASIA 2015において開催される Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing の投稿・参加募集の案内をさせていただきます。

今年のSIGGRAPH ASIAは、日本(神戸)での開催となっております。
多くの皆様からのご投稿・ご参加をお待ちしております。

====
Call for Participation

SIGGRAPH Asia 2015
Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing

Submission Deadline: 12 June 2015

SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Kobe: 2-5 November 2015
Kobe Convention Center, Kobe, Japan

We are excited to announce about the Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing program at SIGGRAPH Asia 2015. This symposium is a venue for both industry and academia to explore the opportunities and challenges of a cutting-edge visualization technique which facilitates human being to understand the data sets. The program aims to cover the development, technology, and demonstration of visualization techniques and their interactive applications. The accepted paper will be recommended to the Journal of visualization (JOV), which has been published by Springer, with the 30% of the original technical contents added. We are seeking submissions for Presentations, Contests, Panels and Tutorials .

For more information, please see:
http://sa2015.siggraph.org/en/submitters/symposium-on-visualization-in-high-performance-computing.html

Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing Committee
http://sa2015.siggraph.org/en/2015-01-16-05-26-21/symposium-on-visualization-in-high-performance-computing-committee.html

Naohisa Sakamoto and Koji Koyamada
Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing Co-Chairs
====

Naohisa Sakamoto, Ph.D
Kyoto University
naohisas @ viz.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp