[image 03905] TRECVID 2020 call for participation

Shin'ichi Satoh satoh @ nii.ac.jp
2020年 2月 17日 (月) 12:26:01 JST

image-mlの皆様、

映像解析・検索の国際競争型ワークショップTRECVIDの参加募集のご案内です。
参加表明の締め切りは4/1です。詳細は以下のURLをご覧ください。どうぞご検
討ください。

https://www-nlpir.nist.gov/projects/tv2020/tv20.call.html

-- Shin'ichi

Dear all TRECVID 2019 active participants,

The call for participation in TRECVID 2020 is now available with the updated tentative guidelines.

https://www-nlpir.nist.gov/projects/tv2020/tv20.call.html

We are looking forward to your participation again in 2020. This year we are running 6 tasks:

  *   Ad-hoc Video Search
  *   Instance Search
  *   Video to Text
  *   Video Summarization
  *   Disaster Scene Description and Indexing
  *   Activities in Extended Videos

Please if you can, forward the CFP to your network and colleagues encouraging them to take part of the benchmark evaluation challenge.

This mailing list will be closed in the next few weeks and we will be communicating with you via the new tv20 active participant mailing list.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback about 2020 tasks, please feel free to email the coordinators of the task or me (gawad @ nist.gov) directly.

Best of Luck in your 2020 research goals and we look forward to your active participation again!

George Awad (on behalf of the TRECVID coordinators)

Computer Scientist
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Georgetown University
ITL, IAD, Information Retrieval Group (TrecVid)
Tel: 301-975-8925