[image 03933] [CFP] ICMR2020 Demo session

Ichiro IDE ide @ i.nagoya-u.ac.jp
2020年 3月 8日 (日) 16:04:02 JST

Image MLの皆様,

井手@名大です.

お世話になっております.

ICMR2020のデモセッションの締め切りが3/12に延長されました.ふるってご投
稿ください.

*                       Call for Demo Papers                         *
*                           ACM ICMR2020                             *
*              At: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin, Ireland               *
*                        June  8 - 11, 2020                          *
*                http://icmr2020.org/call.html#demos                 *

ACM ICMR2020 is a premier conference to display scientific
achievements and innovative industrial products in the field of
multimedia retrieval. We are seeking original high quality submissions
addressing innovative research in the field. Contributions related to
any of the topics of interest mentioned above are welcome.

We are currently calling for demo paper submissions. The deadline for
demo paper submissions are different to the general paper submissions
deadlines and are as follows:

  - Mar 12, 2020: Deadline for Submission
  - Mar 24, 2020: Notification of Acceptance
  - Mar 31, 2020: Camera-Ready Due

Demo papers should be up to 4 pages long, plus additional pages for
the list of references. A demo paper will be required to have both
demo and poster presentations at the conference.

We look forward to your submission.

For inquiries, please contact the following Demo Co-chairs:
  - Minh-Son DAO (NICT, Japan) dao @ nict.go.jp
  - Ichiro IDE (Nagoya University, Japan) ide @ i.nagoya-u.ac.jp
  - Petia RADEVA (University of Barcelona, Spain) petia.ivanova @ ub.edu
--