[image 04659] Cyberworld 2022 締め切り延長しました。(4/22 -> 5/27)
miyata ＠ jaist.ac.jp
miyata ＠ jaist.ac.jp
2022年 4月 22日 (金) 12:09:59 JST
image-ml, cgvi-ml, HCI-ml のみなさま，
今年度のテーマは「Immersive Space Design」です。
2022 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERWORLDS (CW 2022)
27-29 September 2022
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
In cooperation with ACM SIGGRAPH, Eurographics Association, and the Society of Art and Science
Conference web page: https://art-science.org/cyberworlds/cw22/
Real and online attendance registrations will be offered.
== SCOPE ==
Cyberworlds are information spaces and communities that immensely augment the way we interact, participate in business and receive information throughout the world.
Cyberworlds seriously impact our lives and the evolution of the world economy by taking such forms as social networking services, 3D shared virtual communities, and massively multiplayer online role-playing games.
The focus theme of CW 2022 is Immersive Space Design.
== TOPICS ==
CW 2022 will have the following tracks with topics not limited to:
Main Track: Visual and Interactive Computing in Cyberspace
• Visual Computing: Extended Reality (XR), Computer graphics, Computer animation, Visualization, Image processing, Computer vision, etc.
• Data Science for Immersive Communication: Immersive analytics, Machine learning in visual communication, Collaborative visual analysis, etc.
• Applications of Cyberworlds: Digital humans, Education in cyberspace, Shared art and cultural heritage, Health care in cyberspace, Online games and living in shared virtual worlds, Non-fungible tokens (NFT), Shared digital fabrication, etc.
• Multimodal Interaction and Human Factors: Man-machine interaction (haptics, olfaction, sonification), Human dynamics, Communication, Collaboration, Entertainment, Digital assistants, Enhanced living, Human augmentation, etc.
Special Track: Cognitive Human-Machine Interaction
• Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) in Extended Reality (XR): BCI applications, EEG-based neuroimaging, Mobile and adaptive BCIs, Neurofeedback systems and games, Neurorehabilitation and neuroplasticity, Machine-assisted cognitive enhancement, etc.
• Human Factors in Cyberspace: Affective computing, Emotion artificial intelligence, Human factors in transportation and industry, Biosignals, Internet of bodies, Machine and deep learning for biosignal-based algorithms, Neuroergonomics, Cognitive multimodal interfaces, Human factors in XR, Cognitive human-robot interaction, etc.
Special Track: Cybersecurity
• Cybercrime Prevention: Identity and trust management, Content protection and digital rights management, Information hiding and anonymity, Privacy protocols, Security protocols, Malware detection, Attack detection, etc.
• Biometrics in Cyberspaces: Behavioral biometrics, Biometric template protection, Emerging biometrics, Multi-biometrics, Presentation attack detection
• Internet of Things: Security of embedded systems, Security protocols, Security in V2X and smart cities, Mobile networks security, etc.
• Analysis of Digital traces in Cyberspaces: Forensics (computer, mobile devices, network, social media), Altered content detection (multimedia, deep fake), Digital data analysis (social media, file carving), etc.
== SUBMISSION CATEGORIES ==
Full paper (8 pages)
Short paper (4 pages)
Poster paper (2 pages)
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS with all accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services as well as submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, IEEE Computer Society Digital Library, and reference databases of all major referencing indices including EI Compendex, Scopus, and SCI.
SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUES will consider for publications extended versions of the best accepted FULL papers.
== IMPORTANT DATES ==
Papers (Full/Short) Submission: April 22, 2022(Fri) -> May 27, 2022 (Fri)
Papers (Full/Short) Notification: May 30, 2022(Mon) -> June 27, 2022 (Mon)
Poster papers submission: June 10, 2022(Fri) -> July 8, 2022 (Fri)
Poster papers notification: June 27, 2022(Mon) -> July 18, 2022 (Mon)
Camera-ready submission: July 15, 2022(Fri) -> July 28, 2022 (Fri)
Author registration: July 15, 2022(Fri) -> July 28, 2022 (Fri)
== CONTACT ==
Program Co-Chairs: Yuriko Takeshima, Haoran Xie, Alexei Sourin
Contact: mailto:cw2022 ＠ easychair.orgConference web page: https://art-science.org/cyberworlds/cw22Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cw.cyberworlds