[image 04914] 【12/12 16時】Ming-Hsuan Yangによる講演会のご案内

Akihiro Sugimoto sugimoto @ nii.ac.jp
2022年 12月 5日 (月) 12:10:11 JST

各位

下記の講演会をオンラインで開催しますので、奮ってご参加ください。
参加される場合は当方までその旨連絡をお願いします。折り返し、講
演会のZoomのリンクをお送りします。

杉本
---------
Date& time:
     16h00-17h00, December 12th (Monday)

Speaker: Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang from UC Merced, USA

Title: Leaning to Synthesize Image and Video Contents

Abstract:
In this talk, I will first review our recent work on synthesizing image
and video contents. The underlying theme is to exploit different priors
to synthesize diverse content with robust formulations.  I will then
present our recent work on image synthesis, video synthesis, and frame
interpolation. I will also present our recent work on learning to
synthesize images with limited training data. When time allows, I will
also discuss recent findings for other vision tasks.

Short bio:
Ming-Hsuan Yang is a professor at UC Merced and a research scientist
with Google. He received Google Faculty Award in 2009 and Faculty Early
Career Development (CAREER) award from the National Science Foundation
in 2012 and. Yang received paper awards at UIST 2017, CVPR 2018, and
ACCV 2018.  He served as a program co-chair for ACCV 2016 and ICCV 2019.
Yang is a Fellow of the IEEE and ACM.